And this time it’s going to be even bigger!
To be held at the new Light Pro Sydney studio in Artarmon on the 8th of November 2009. This time we will have access to even more lighting equipment, and triple the amount of space.
Every time I visit Light Pro (Dragon Imaging) I feel like a kid in a candy store, so we will make sure to do a walk through as a part of the equipment introduction. Not a sales pitch.
On the day we will run 2 sets, a high key and a low key, which will give a more rounded understanding of studio lighting possibilities.
- 2 Sets (high/low key)
- 2 Pro Photographers + assistants
- 2 models (Dancers)
- All demonstrations are tethered
- Hair / Makeup + Wardrobe Styling
- Introduction to Lighting basics
- Full Equipment walk-through
- Flash Metering techniques
- Home Studio setup
- Mastering Lighting Ratios to control mood
- Working with movement
- Invaluable pro tips and tricks, and ALL questions will be answered
+ PLENTY OF FREE SHOOTING TIME!
Numbers are limited to only 16 (split into 2 groups).
To attend this workshop you MUST have a firm grasp of your camera in manual mode.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.